At LWP we don't just develop land – we build communities. We do this by starting with a vision for a community and identifying the needs and wants of the people who will live there – the young and the old, married and single, children and families.
The same blueprint will be applied to our community, Banksia Grove. At just half an hour from Perth, Banksia Grove is close enough to be within easy reach of almost everything you’ll need, making it a highly sought-after location to call home.
A community that's connected:
- Local shopping precinct with Woolworths, Coles and Aldi
- 10 minutes to Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City
- 10 minutes to Mitchell Freeway
- Brand new secondary school, Banksia Grove Primary School and St John Paul II Catholic Primary located close by
- 10 minutes to Edith Cowan University and Joondalup TAFE
- Plenty of walking trails, cycling paths and green parkland to enjoy